Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hmm... I got this blog because it seemed like a proper idea at the time. I felt I needed someone to talk to and being as proud as I am, I didn't want to see a therapist... writing a journal seemed to be a better idea to me. What better than a public space for my personal thoughts? To you, I shall be anonymous. Like the workings of a therapist, this blog will slowly drive out my inner most fears, passions, and thoughts. Some day, I won't be so anonymous but for now, it's alright.

A little of my anonymous life.

Gender has no meaning, it's all about the identity - not the x's or the y's. Biologically, I was born female, though I would prefer to be androgynous. Why do I feel this way? The world is far too separated by ideas of gender and roles of gender. I'd like the world to have equal opportunity, regardless of gender and regardless of other currently determining social factors. I guess you could say that I am an egaltarian and aside from that, I am a utilitarian. My moral structure is to that of utility - the best means for the greater good of all involved - laws of consequences - the ends define the means - you understand.

Again, age has no meaning. Wisdom, however, does. You can meet a 12 year old with far more wisdom than a 34 year old. I have met 50 year olds who act like children and children who appear to be older than their years allow you to see. To me, wisdom depends on upbringing and experiences, not on a number. For the purpose of some kind of identity, however, I am between the ages of 20 and 30. If anyone actually reads this, I'll allow you to take a guess. That will help me prove my point.

Appearence is but the shell of the soul - or the mind (depending on what you believe in) - within. I am of average build, petite height with average colored hair and average eyes. Yeah, that seems a little boring, doesn't it? Shall I put it in other words? I am of a socially acceptable stature in size with brilliant locks of vibrantly colored hair and piercing eyes. Does that make it any better? My mind is what's important.

My interests lay in anything of intellectual thought. I love all that is found in literature and I love the thoughts of our world's greatest philosophers - from yesterday and today. I love to bore people with philosophical ramblings and unpublished articles of brilliance that live only within my mind. I am an artist, and therefor have passion for the arts. Music, painting, poetry, script - all beautiful forms of art. My biggest interest, however, is in my family. My family is the most important thing to me, I would do anything for them without regards for myself.

Music. as another determining factor of identity, you shall have to wait to see what kind of music I really like. People unfortunately like to judge on the music one likes as well as their appearence and for that reason, I'd rather not indulge you with notice on the sounds I enjoy. Let us just say that what I enjoy is as beautiful and thoughtful as that which you enjoy - in my own mind.

The purpose of this blog is to indulge in discussion of current issues and to deal with my own.

My own current issue? My mother. She thinks I hate her, and would discard her... I think she needs medication... I only wish to show her I care and she shoves it off as a way of hurting her - I know, it doesn't make sense. At times I do hate her because I don't know how else to react to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home