Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Still no comments, I'm not suprised. I must attend to more pressing matters, like the description of my very first shroom trip on Halloween...

Hallowe'en was the perfect time to experience this trip as it was and always will be my favorite time of year. The weather was perfect although we did not wander outside unless it was for a joint. Everyone in the complex was partying in their own ways that consisted of broken beer bottles and debauchery. Jason and I, however, started our late night off with 3 grams each of some nice tobins. I don't quite remember all that happened but I hope I can drag it out of my subconcious because I know the experience was simply amazing. I had maybe a tenth of my three grams and Jason took all of his in one sitting. We took a shower and the feeling was so intense that we nearly passed out on eachother - I was enjoying the feel of the water against my skin and the feeling of Jason's wet body crumpled in standing against me. I lowered my head and closed my eyes and that's all I remember before turning on the light and stepping out of bed to finish the rest of my shrooms. Only a few minutes had passed, five or ten, and my eventually disappeared from the plate. The bitter taste didn't last as I mixed some barbecue pringles with the tobins. Eventually everything got blury. Music turned on, I don't remember how. The light was off and I was sitting on the bed again... when did I even sit down? Jason and I were staring at eachother, feeling the air brush itself against our skin. I was naked. I don't remember taking my clothes off. We just sat there, staring, holding eachother, letting the music penitrate our deepest thoughts. We waited hours before we emersed ourselves into eachother. It was like our souls were melding, our minds were fucking. It was amazing, I felt one with him. I felt like we belonged this way, like a yin and yang scrabbled together in the mass of two bodies. My body is a temple.... joined with another temple that is my Jason. Together we are a mansion, together we are heaven.


I can't really describe this too well, the feeling was perfect and intense... and I stayed awake for 32 hours - if not more. When I went to sleep, I slept perfectly, Jason's body intertwined with mine. It was a beautiful, spiritual, loving experience. I felt God and I feel as though I have never thought the same since that night. It puts things in perspective things that otherwise make no sense.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home