Thursday, November 16, 2006
The hour of my creativity hath arrived. It is the hour of my reckoning. I am doomed to follow the path I choose. Understanding an understatement of one's most vivid and comunicative emotion, I see that the emotion is not so vivid, nor powerful, nor communicative. As I sit alone in the wake of a fire burned, I realize that I am not with the rest of humanity. This is not to say that I am better than you, no, it is far worse. I can not fit in with you. I am beneath your communication and lost somewhere in the flow. Even when I have friends around me, I am alone. I am lost without you, without my soul and I can not handle being forgotten. But is it so? Am I really forgotten or am I over reacting? I don't understand why I feel the way I do but the tears are getting too deep. What do I want out of life? What can you offer me? Will I forever be alone in this world? Maybe some one out there understands, maybe someone can help me. Will someone please realize that I'm sitting alone, away from everyone else... wallowing in misery and self pity. I'm rediculous for wanting human attention, aren't I?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home